For Health Professionals
Providing your patients with the best possible care is our collective goal. From access to physician liaisons to continuing professional education courses, we’re here to support you.
Our physician liaisons work to foster positive, open and helpful relationships between the hospital and referring community and national physicians.
Continuing Professional Education
Continuing professional education and training is a critical step in achieving the best medial and quality of life outcomes for patients. Continuing Medical Education (CME) consists of educational activities to develop and maintain knowledge, skills and professional performance. Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford in association with Stanford University School of Medicine offers a variety of CME conferences throughout the year. Check back frequently to view new conference listings.
Stanford University School of Medicine sponsors ongoing CME courses for physicians. View the current schedule of events.
The Stanford Children’s Health Administrative Fellowship Program is a post-graduate experience designed to provide recent MHA, MPH and MBA graduates exposure to hospital leadership, operational initiatives and strategic project work within a pediatric healthcare network.
Education, Programs, and Other Courses
- Simulation Training for Labor and Delivery Teams Brochure (PDF)
- Center for Advanced Pediatric and Perinatal Education (CAPE)
- Center for Education & Professional Development (CEPD)
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Residency Program
- Stanford National Nursing Research Symposium 2017
- Pediatric Academic Societies (PAS) Annual Conference
- May 6-9, 2017 in San Francisco
- Visit Stanford Children's Health booth (#703)