Continuing Medical Education
Continuing professional education and training is a critical step in achieving the best medial and quality of life outcomes for patients. Continuing Medical Education (CME) consists of educational activities to develop and maintain knowledge, skills and professional performance. Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford in association with Stanford University School of Medicine offers a variety of CME conferences throughout the year. Check back frequently to view new conference listings.
Pre-Conference: Everything You Wanted to Know about Integrative Medicine in Pediatrics & 23rd Annual Pediatric Update
July 16-18, 2015
Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center • Stanford, CA
- Pre-Conference: Everything You Wanted to Know about Integrative Medicine in Pediatrics & 23rd Annual Pediatric Update Brochure
- Online registration is now closed. Please contact (650) 498-6757 for assistance.
Pediatric Clinical Update South Bay 2015
September 19, 2015
Dolce Hayes Mansion, San Jose, CA
- Pediatric Clinical Update - South Bay 2015 Brochure
- Registration online: Pediatric Clinical Update South Bay 2015
Popular Pediatric Clinical Topics 2015
November 10-13, 2015
Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows, Kohala Coast, HI
- Popular Pediatric Clinical Topics 2015 Brochure
- Register online: Popular Pediatric Clinical Topics 2015
Save the Date
4th Annual Medical Response to Child Abuse and Neglect
November 13, 2015
Conference Center at Li Ka Shing Center • Stanford, CA
Practical Tips to Improve Asian American Participation in Cancer Clinical Trials
If you have further questions, please contact the CME office at (650) 498-6757 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Nursing Excellence offers life support training (NRP & BLS).