Allergy and Asthma
The Center for Asthma and Allergic Diseases provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary services for the diagnosis and treatment of all pediatric asthma and allergic problems.
The Center is operated by the Division of Immunology and Allergy in the Stanford University School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics. We provide comprehensive diagnostic, therapeutic and consultative services for children with:
- Pediatric asthma
- Allergies or hay fever, rhinitis, conjunctivitis
- Food allergy
Learn more about food allergy research at Stanford or contact us at SAFAR.email@example.com.
- Celiac Disease
- Allergies to stinging insects
- Angioedema (genetic/hereditary and acquired) - Swelling in the skin, airway, or digestive tract
- Drug allergies
- Allergies to vaccines and latex
- Tolerance disorders in the digestive tract