Allergy and Asthma
The Center for Asthma and Allergic Diseases provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary services for the diagnosis and treatment of all pediatric asthma and allergic problems.
The Center is operated by the Division of Immunology and Allergy in the Stanford University School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics. We provide comprehensive diagnostic, therapeutic and consultative services for children with:
- Pediatric asthma
- Allergies or hay fever, rhinitis, conjunctivitis
- Food allergy
If you are interested in participating in or learning more about clinical trials and allergy and asthma research at Stanford, please visit the Sean N. Parker Center for Allergy & Asthma Research at Stanford University's School of Medicine. The Sean N. Parker Center for Allergy & Asthma Research brings together brings together top-ranked scientists, physician-scientists, and research teams to identify better and more lasting cures for allergies and asthma.
- Celiac Disease
- Allergies to stinging insects
- Angioedema (genetic/hereditary and acquired) - Swelling in the skin, airway, or digestive tract
- Drug allergies
- Allergies to vaccines and latex
- Tolerance disorders in the digestive tract