The Stanford Autism Center at Packard Children’s Hospital provides these autism resources for your reference.
Our Resource Center team help provide patients access to care by assisting with lodging, food assitance, transportation and connecting with community resources.
Stanford Autism Center at Packard Children's Hospital Newsletter
- The Stanford Autism Center Newsletter: Issue 1 - September 2010 (PDF)
- The Stanford Autism Center Newsletter: Issue 2 - November 2010 (PDF)
General Information about Autism
- National Standards Project
- Pivotal Response Therapy (PRT)
- Social cognitive interventions
- Social stories
- Integrated Play Groups
Parent Support Services in the Local Community
Providers in the Local Community