The Stanford Autism Center at Packard Children’s Hospital supports professional training in autism spectrum disorder (ASD) diagnosis and treatment.
Center funds have been used to support postdoctoral fellows’ work in research and clinic settings. Our Center also supports training in diagnostic assessment, behavioral treatments, and neuropsychological assessment for ASD research projects.
Those currently being trained at Stanford with Center support or by Center members include:
- Psychiatry fellows
- Clinical psychology postdoctoral fellows
- Clinical psychology practicum students
- Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA)
- Stanford University undergraduate students, through guest lectures
- Stanford University Continuing Studies students, through classes taught annually