The Bereavement and Family Guidance Program recognizes that there is no greater loss than that of a child. Our program offers bereaved families supportive services to help guide them through this difficult time. All of our services are offered at no cost in English and Spanish. Parents, siblings, and grandparents are welcome to participate.
Our services include:
- Anticipatory grief support for families
- Individual, family, and group counseling for children and adults
- Referrals to community support (groups and individual)
- Follow-up outreach, through phone calls and mailings, and resources for bereaved families
- Staff support and educational materials
- Newsletter written by and for bereaved families
Bereaved Grandparents’ Brunch
A morning for grandparents to share in food, memories and support
Bereaved Sibling Day
A special day for siblings to meet others with similar experiences and have fun together
Memory Making Day
An afternoon for bereaved families to join together and participate in supportive activities
Annual Day of Remembrance
Join with other families for a day of rededication and remembrance for children who have died
All of our services are funded through philanthropy. If you would like to make a donation, please send a check to the Bereavement and Family Guidance Program office (address below) or online here.
For questions or to make an appointment, please use the contact information below.