Cardiopulmonary Exercise Lab
Play is a natural and vital part of being a child. In our Cardiopulmonary Exercise Lab you’ll find a state-of-the-art facility and expert physiologists dedicated to improving your child’s quality of life through low-impact evaluations and individualized exercise programs. From prevention to health management to rehabilitation, we tailor care to meet the unique needs of your child.
Our lab is led by Inger Olson, MD, and offers the following services:
- Cardiopulmonary exercise stress testing – evaluation of your child’s heart, lungs and metabolism during strenuous physical activity
- Functional capacity evaluations of patients with conditions such as cancer, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia and obesity
- Evaluation for athletic participation and physical education
- Aerobic capacity and functional status testing
- Exercise counseling, conditioning and programming
- Transplant and pre- and postoperative assessments and evaluations
Contact us online or call (650) 798-2587 for more information.