Your First Visit
To make an appointment, contact us at (650) 498-7911 or email@example.com
What to Expect
As you begin care at Fertility and Reproductive Health, you can expect:
- Initial consultation: The purpose of your initial consultation with a physician (reproductive endocrinologist) is to determine if you have any correctable reasons for infertility and to develop an appropriate treatment plan. If you have a partner, it is strongly recommended that both of you attend this consultation.
- Return appointment: After your initial consultation, you will be scheduled for a return appointment. The purpose of this visit is to review results of any tests that were ordered at your initial visit, to finalize the treatment plan based on these results, and to create a calendar that will outline the specific steps of your treatment.
- Treatment: The specifics of your treatment will depend on whether you are doing ovulation induction only, intrauterine insemination, in vitro fertilization, or surgery.
Prepare for your visit
Before making an appointment, please be sure to check your benefits with your insurance provider.
When you make an appointment for a consultation (650-498-7911), our patient care coordinator will send you a packet of information to review and forms to complete before your first visit. This preparation will be helpful to your physician in developing your care plan.
Please complete the forms and bring them with you to your first visit along with:
- Your health insurance card
- Medical records from your OB/GYN and other relevant documents.