International Medical Services
The International Medical Services program is committed to serving the needs of our international patients and those who join them on their journey to Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford
Whether you need assistance finding a physician, booking travel or gaining access to medical information, we are here to help each step of the way.
International Medical Services personal coordinators make each patient's stay as comfortable and convenient as possible. Our team provides assistance with the following:
- Requests for information about services, programs and physicians
- Locating the right physician to meet the patient's specific needs
- Appointment scheduling, including consultations and follow-up care
- Communications assistance with physicians, family and friends at home
- Interpretation services in many languages
- Medical cost estimating and billing arrangements
- Transportation and accommodation arrangements
If you are an international patient and would like to obtain services at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford or Stanford Hospital or are a physician who would like to refer an international patient, please complete the new patient information form below and return it via mail, e-mail or fax. We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving the completed form.
International Medical Services New Patient Form (PDF)
International Medical Services Patient Financial Policy (PDF)
We look forward to serving you.