The occupational therapy team works with children of all ages and abilities to promote active participation in activities or meaningful occupations.
All of our occupational therapists have or are working toward their Advanced Practice Certification in Swallowing Assessment, Evaluation, or Intervention (SWC) through the California Board of Occupational Therapy (CBOT).
Our team also includes:
- Three occupational therapists with clinical doctorate degrees
- One Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- One occupational therapist who is Sensory Integration and Praxis Test (SIPT) certified
- Three occupational therapists have completed intensive biofeedback training
- Five OTs who have completed specialized infant or pediatric massage training