Outpatient MRI Center
The new Outpatient MRI Center at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford provides 3T MRI services in a family-friendly environment. The 3T MRI offers unprecedented imaging quality that is tailored towards children and their unique health needs. The center is conveniently located across the street from our hospital and offers the full range of anesthesia supported imaging, including anesthesia exams, non-anesthesia exams and recovery similar to the hospital imaging center.
The images are read by internationally recognized pediatric-trained Stanford radiologists who work closely with a team of highly skilled nurses, technologists, pediatric anesthesiologists, and child development experts. Patients of varied acuity levels may be seen at this center, although it could be determined that the patient’s needs are best served by completing the exam in our hospital depending upon the exam requirements.
• Facility and staff completely dedicated to kids
• 3T MRI provides highest resolution imaging with shorter scan times
• Zero radiation imaging option for children
• Anesthesia tailored towards child’s needs
• For non-anesthesia exams, children can watch movies or listen to music during procedures
• Same or next-day appointments for most non-general anesthesia exams
• Evening and weekend appointments
• Convenient parking and valet service
• Easy access from 280, 101 and El Camino Real
732 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
For more information or to schedule an MRI for your child, call (650) 497-8376.