The Center for Healthy Weight
The Center for Healthy Weight is a comprehensive program designed to prevent and treat overweight and obesity in children and adolescents. We provide children of any age or weight, their families and their communities with the resources, education, support and treatment to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
Center for Healthy Weight health care providers and researchers come from both Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford and the Stanford University School of Medicine. Together, they address the different causes and effects of obesity and overweight in children and provide a wide range of services.
The Center is organized around the following programs:
- Packard Pediatric Weight Control Program
- Pediatric Weight Clinic
- Compare the Pediatric Weight Clinic and Packard Pediatric Weight Control Program.
- Adolescent Bariatric Surgery
More about the Center for Healthy Weight:
- Basic and Translational Science
- Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
- Prevention Science
- Public Policy Research
- Community Programs
- Training and Professional Education
- Advocating for Public Policy Change
- Center for Healthy Weight referral request form
Phone: (650) 725-8707